OUCH!!! I need a Doctor or Dentist who speaks English

doctorsThe Emergency Medical Information Center (dial 119 within Korea) has English speaking doctors available 24 hours a day to assist foreigners and provide them with relevant medical information in emergencies.

Here is a list of Korean doctors and dentists who speak acceptable English, who may be able to help you:  https://kr.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/local-resources-of-u-s-citizens/doctors/

Also, do you have health insurance?  Korean hospitals generally do not accept foreign medical insurance and expect advance payment for services in the form of cash or credit cards from foreigners.  If you’re relying on an insurance policy from the U.S., be sure to check with your company to determine if you have coverage overseas.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s