WE’RE GOING ON A FAMILY VACATION! How do I get a passport for my baby or child?

family_vacationYou will need to bring your child’s U.S. Birth Certificate or Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CBRA), parents’ photo identifications,  proof that parents are related to the child, online passport application using the “Passport Wizard” ( https://pptform.state.gov/), passport photo, and fee of $105.

For applicants age 15 or younger, both parents must appear in person and sign the passport application before a U.S. consular officer.  Please schedule an appointment at the Embassy’s appointment page:  https://kr.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/make-an-appointment/

For more information see: https://kr.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/passports/minor-passport/


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s