How do I extend or change my Korean visa?

korean visaA:  This is one of those questions that, unfortunately, the U.S. Embassy is unable to answer.  Any Korean visa-related question should go to the Korean authorities.  For information about Korean visas, we suggest that you contact the Korean Immigration Service by dialing 1345 for assistance, or visit their website at  The website is excellent, and includes electronic application forms, extensive immigration and visa information, FAQs…even a cartoon that outlines most of their services.  The Korean Immigration Service is in charge of Korean visas and they will have the most accurate and up-to-date information available on Korean visas.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s